1.Utilization and recycling of waste to produce energy.
2.The current and future status of renewable energy and the strategic transition for energy in Iraq.
3.Fundamentals and future of global energy security under international legislation.
4.The effect of geopolitics on international energy security.
5. Role of OPEC in achieving global energy security for its members.
6. Role of circular carbon economy in mitigating climate change.
7. Application of sustainable energy in engineering.
8. Industry of gas and its role in the investment of natural gas and the transition of energy in Iraq
9. The importance of practical administration for energy in Iraq.
Prof. Mohammed H. Manhal, Almaaqal University (Chair) (Iraq)
Dr Ali Adnan Mohamed Ali (Iraq)
- Mohammed H. Manhal (Chair) (Iraq)
- Assistant Prof. Dr. Ali Madhlum Hussein (Iraq)
- Assistant Prof. Dr. Sunduss Aziz Al Fariss (Iraq)
- Marwan Mansoor (Iraq)
- Ali Mohamed Ali (Iraq)
- Salma Al-Hashimi (Iraq)
- Saif Jabir Mohammed (Iraq)
- KV Sharma (India)
- Kaniz Farhana (USA)
- Syam Sundar (Portugal
- Assistant Prof. Dr. Mohammed Al-Assadi (Chair) (Iraq)
- Dr. Nabeel Jafar (Iraq)
- Dr. Jassim M. Abdul-Jabbar (Iraq)
- Dr. Muslim Alawi (Iraq)
- Assistant Prof. Dr. Wameedh A. Khdair (Iraq)
- Majid A. Alwan (Iraq)
- Abulsatar Almaliki (Iraq)
- Kumaran Kadirgama (Malaysia)
- Nazih A. Khaddaj Mallat (UAE)
- Ahmed Adila (China)
- Associate Prof. Dr. Nourye (UK)
- Navid Aslfattahi (Chez)
- Ramesh Singh (Malaysia)
- Prof Abdul Rahim Bin Talip (Malaysia )
- Omar Wahid (China)
- Assistant Prof. Dr. Mohammed Al-Assadi Deputy Vice-Chancellor Of Almaaqal University (Chair) (Iraq)
- Prof. Dr. Talal Yusaf, Central Queensland University, Australia (Australia)
- Prof.Dr. Ahmed N. Abdalla (China)
- Almaaqal University (Iraq)
- Central Queensland University (Australia)
- University Tenaga Nasional (UNITEN) (Malaysia)
- University of Malaysia Pahang (Malaysia)
- Enhance Track Sdn Bhd (Malaysia)
- People First Health Group (Australia)